Annual Audits, Annual Reports, and Financials
During the 2015-2016 school year, Communities In Schools of the South Plains served more than 27,000 students through before and after school programming and one-on-one case management.
Of the 2,185 at-risk students monitored who received targeted intervention services:
- 99% of the students monitored as potential drop outs remained in school;
- 97% of the students targeted for attendance improved in this area
- 92% of the students targeted for behavior improved in this area;
- 90% of the students targeted for academics improved in this area;
- 97% of the students were promoted to the next grade level.
*These students received a total of 49,286.25 hours of case management services throughout the school year.
We are recognized by the Better Business Bureau’s Wise Giving Alliance, a rigorous evaluation process that fosters sound giving decisions and advances high standards among nonprofits. This along with our second four-star rating from Charity Navigator, places us in the top tier of nonprofits for financial stewardship and operational transparency.